Category List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

I don't think I have ever seen something so unique at this vintage 18k Gold, Diamond Pave with old cut diamonds, and colored Enamel choker style necklace. It is breath-taking and I bet HEAVY!

I don't think I have ever seen something so unique at this vintage 18k Gold, Diamond Pave with old cut diamonds, and colored Enamel choker style necklace. It is breath-taking and I bet HEAVY!
I don't think I have ever seen something so unique at this vintage 18k Gold, Diamond Pave with old cut diamonds, and colored Enamel choker style necklace.  It is breath-taking and I bet HEAVY!
Click here to download
Cupid’s arrows set with rubies and diamonds, piercing a ruby-set diamond
Cupid’s arrows set with rubies and diamonds, piercing a ruby-set diamond
Click here to download
copper and enamel arrow ring
copper and enamel arrow ring
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment