Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Victoria Secret Original Gift Card - p-interest.in/ this is my ring(hopefully)! I'm in love! rose gold engagement ring with morganite stone! jendzink

Brooch, 19th century India Gold, enamel
Brooch, 19th century  India  Gold, enamel
Click here to download
A greenish-grey diamond, just right for moody fall days.
A greenish-grey diamond, just right for moody fall days.
Click here to download
Pyrite and Vintage Link Bracelet. $80.00, via Etsy.
Pyrite and Vintage Link Bracelet. $80.00, via Etsy.
Click here to download
Victoria Secret Original Gift Card - p-interest.in/ this is my ring(hopefully)! I'm in love! rose gold engagement ring with morganite stone! jendzink
Victoria Secret Original Gift Card - p-interest.in/ this is my ring(hopefully)! I'm in love! rose gold engagement ring with morganite stone! jendzink
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment